ASE A7 Heating Air Conditioning Practice Test
14. The signal wire between the electronic climate control module and the low pressure sensor is:
- A. Green with a yellow stripe.
- B. Orange with a white stripe.
- C. White with an orange stripe.
- D. Orange with a red stripe.
Answer A is wrong. According to the wiring diagram there is no green wire with a yellow stripe associated with the low pressure sensor.
Answer B is correct. The signal wire is orange with a white stripe.
Answer C is wrong. The ground wire is white with an orange stripe.
Answer D is wrong. The 5 volt reference wire is orange with a red stripe.